Strange Tax Situation

yourname

Hey guys

I have a strange situation (in my opinion) that I wouldnt like so help/advice/information on. I'm not really in tune with the tax site of things in business.

I am looking to getting into a partnership with one other partner in an online based venture. At the minute the way things are, we would just split the money 50/50. We each own everything 50/50.

Obviously now I want to be tax compliant as we are heading towards profiting. My partner does not have to pay tax as he is not a fiscal resident of any country and doesn't claim state befits.

I want to know how I would register for tax as the owner of half a partnership ? We do not have a company.

I was thinking of registering for tax in Cyprus but am unsure how to go about it given my circumstances?

Do I need to set up a company for my half of the partnership or what way does it work?

This is an Irish site. Are you resident in Ireland? Is the business based in Ireland?

Income is often taxed where it is earned, regardless of the tax residence of the person earning it. Depending on the income and where it is earned your partner may be liable to income tax.

Again depending on jurisdiction this may impact you too.