straight forward divorce - best way forward?

Petal

A bit of a weird situation, my OH sister's husband is seeking a divorce from his wife. They separated over 5 years ago, she lives in the UK (she is Irish) and he lives in Ireland (he's from the UK). She left him for another man. He wanted a divorce and wanted her to do it and pay for it. She did not want to pay and ignored him. That's a while ago now. Now I have received a letter from him asking for help, he doesn't even know how to contact her, looks like he is willing to initiate proceedings now and is looking for her address. She currently is not in a good place at all, and whilst in principle she would not object to the divorce, apart from signing a piece of paper she would not be prepared to do much else. There are no mortgages or shared possessions or children or anything like that. From what I gather neither is interested in anything to do with the other and they live completely separate lives. So all that's needed is a straight forward divorce, and I'm wondering is this doable in a cheap enough manner? Looks like I'll be a bit of a go-between so I thought no harm in getting some info here in case I can help speed up and simplify the process for them.