Storage during extension/renovation

Diego

We're about to start building a second storey extension onto our existing bungalow. The job should take approximately 5 months. Initially we were thinking of renting a 20 foot container to store all of our belongings in as we will have to completely remove ourselves and everything we own before work commences. I thought as we have the space, that this would be the most financially sensible way to do it, but it's actually looking like it may be more expensive and we could end up with a permament 20 foot container in the garden. Can anyone suggest any alternatives, company names/website would be really helpful! Thanks.

look for on google.ie, you'll find plenty of results, [broken link removed].

We are renting a 10 x 5 = 50 Sq feet storage at U Store It in Ballymount, during house renovations. We priced around and found this one the lowest cost at €140 per month inc VAT. And....it also allows 24 hour access seven days a week. I am just a happy customer, no vested interest in the company.

Hi we have rented a storage unit of 75 square feet for 230e A month ( as far as I recall ) in Deansgrange.So far so good ,excellent conditions ,though not open on sundays which is a bit of a pain,if you need something or have stuff to drop in.