Storage area....where to look?

sam h

I'm involved with a voluntary group whose funds are being drained by paying for storage fees of equipment. They are paying about €3k for 9/5 mon to fri access, so the price and the hours don't suit

Doea anyone have any ideas of where to look for enclosed storage (such as a garage to rent). Already planning to put up a sign in local supermarkets....but what would be the problems about renting a "space" (shed, garage etc) from someone before I proceed.
In relation to insurance, I understand that the "storage equipment" can't be insured....not sure how that would affect the rental areas

I don't know if this any use to you at all, but we used these guys for all our storage needs:-

www.needmorespace.ie

Maybe you are not in the Dublin area - you did not say? But you can rent all different sizes of storage units in this place and they are all contained in one safe, dry and secure warehouse. The monthly cost was ok too (I think we paid around 100euro a month for a small unit to hold our furniture) and the service was great (very nice people to deal with). I think you can also pay to insure your items if you want.

There are a few other companies like this around the Dublin area as far as I know.

Back