stonemasons in clare

poppy1

Hi
Just wondering can anyone recommend a good stone mason in clare. We only have a small area to cover. Our porch is 3ft x 6 ft (think its 9ft high) and an area under the bay window. We were quoted 2.5k just for labour!! does that seem expensive? thanks

Please post these details publicly so that all may benefit. Sending this via PM suggests advertising or other vested interest.
Leo

I would have thought throwing out there for all AAM to see would be more suggestive of advertising!

It's an acquaintance of mine, who does a bit of stone masonry and landscape gardening, and I know does a good job. Whether he would want me to advertise his services here I don't know.

I gave poppy1 a phone number to call him and get a quote. Whether poppy1 will use him or not is his/her business.

If anybody needs the same info, they can PM me, or maybe Poppy1 can post a recommendation or otherwise if he does the job.

Last edited:
I would have thought throwing out there for all AAM to see would be more suggestive of advertising!

There have been a number of people who have been banned in the past who used the PM facility to push their services, often in the guise of a reccomendation. At least if it's posted, advertising tends to be easier to spot.
Leo