Stone Flooring

J

john_craig

Hi I am new to this for one reason. I have seen a product called a stone floor i many situations and liked what I saw. I was wondering if anybody had any valuable input that they could give me. It is called a stone carpet and are based in Dublin. Has anyone had any deaings with them and what do they think. I am really interested in getting a large area done in it. basically whole downstairs of house. just not 100% sure of what to do?? Any suggestions or comments

Re: Stone Flooring??

Hi John. There are a couple of posts on here and on boards.ie. I had similar questions myself when looking at it. The link to the thread on this site is http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=19538&highlight=stone+carpet. The thread I started on boards was [broken link removed]. Some useful information. I have it now about about three months now and not a bad word to say about it. Each to their own. The staff are very good cause it took time for me to comprehend colours.
The plus side of it is that it was a whole job from start to finish no middle men or seperate fitters. And it is Definatley low maintanance. I will try and upload some pictures of my situation if I get over a slight softwae problem.

If you have any further questions just ask.
Regards

Re: Stone Flooring??

Had stone Carpet laid in July.

Great job.

Took 2 days before I could use the rooms (kitchen, utility d/stairs wc)

- lay one daY & SEAL THE NEXT.

Looks great - better than the tiles I had and not as cold on the feet.

No links to the co.

so far so good.

Back