Stone Buddha Head

gd2000

Does anyone know where these are available in Ireland? A shop on Camden Street (Dublin), used to have a very good selection of aged, replica effigies, but they seem to have closed...

Any suggestions?

Saw something like this in Woodies and Homebase recently in the Homewares section....might be worth a look...Theres a shop in the Ilac Centre in Dublin in the Moore Mall where you might find what you are looking for..

The biggest buddha figure I saw was in Gardenworks, Malahide. It was a sitting Chinese Buddha. I've only see the Indian Buddha heads but none as big as the figure I saw in Malahide. It was made of clay pottery. Depending on whether or not you wanted it for indoors or outdoors! I'm not sure if it was fired for outdoor use. I can recall seeing the laughing buddha in a shop in the arcade in Sth. Great Georges St. Dublin. But that was early last year.

Cheers guys.

I'm scouring town this weekend and will post if I find anything suitable!

If you would like a weather-proof Buddha for the garden (not just his head), try past times in Wicklow St. They sell resin statues which resist the weather very well, and have some very jolly Buddhas (I've got one myself!).

Back