Stock market software

M

mickymcie

Hi Guys..
I was at a consultation recently with a company called learn about shares..
Just wondering has any body any dealings with this Company....

They have Software and was wondering about buying it.. Just wondering is there any feedback on users of it...

Anybody with a modicum of internet experience can get all those for free, so why pay? Plus, anyone who uses TV3 to publicise their product is really aiming at a very unknowledgeable segment of the share buying public.

My advice, fwiw, is not to touch with bargepole of any length.

The free consultation is to get you signed up as I found out when they were London school of investment in 2005 in 2006 they were Global stockmarket systems now they are Learn about shares. Three different names in 3 years need I say more. When you get the software you have to try and figure out how to use it yourself they have some idiot traveling the country showing people how to use their software he called to me spent five minutes fooling around with the software and had less knowledge about it than I had plus he was ignorant. Why don't you try http://www.investopedia.com/?viewed=1 they explain everything free and they have a free simulator. Learn about shares charge €1800 for software and €30 a month for updates which is money down the drain most people that join with them spend this and then only invest €200 in shares.

Guys thanks very much for the good feed back.. especially jack swift , markbloggs . I was along same ground as you , the guy that showed it to me told me that he was in the property market in spain when it was flying and this was the next big thing!!! need i say more..

Thanks again guys!