Still watching Big Brother?

liaconn

Just wondering if anyone still watches, or knows anyone who still watches, this reality show. I haven't tuned into it in years and never, ever hear it being discussed amongst my friends or at work. I find it hard to believe that its still running. Surely this programme has long run its course.

Can't stand the programme. Heard on some channel today theres an Irish girl in there. Anna Nolan was on and said she does'nt watch it.

Just wondering if anyone still watches, or knows anyone who still watches, this reality show. I haven't tuned into it in years and never, ever hear it being discussed amongst my friends or at work. I find it hard to believe that its still running. Surely this programme has long run its course.
I never watched it, I know people who were almost addicted to it :confused: but I dont believe that they watch it anymore. I absolutely agree that it has long run it's course.

Watched a couple of series fairly avidly..then got a life :D

You're right though, never hear it being discussed nowadays. I saw something of it the other night, only because the tv was on that channel and it all seemed a lot more desperate than it ever was.

I'd rather watch paint dry.

Back