Steel Garage

random2011

Looking for recommendations around Munster for a steel garage to store caravan and other equipment. Ideally company would also install concrete floor also.20ft min length.

I'm no expert on this area but a very brief mention that you should satisfy yourself that there will not be an issue with condensation on the steel walls and roof and so on.

Seemingly there can be lots of issues - Perhaps they can be limited through planning for them etc.

I have one from steeltech sheds for the last 3 years, I'm very happy with it. I has a lining to prevent condensation.

Looking for recommendations around Munster for a steel garage to store caravan and other equipment. Ideally company would also install concrete floor also.20ft min length.

I got a local guy to put in a foundation for me and SteelTech installed the shed later. As with cremeegg, it was lined to prevent condensation.

If you put the foundation in yourself, you have more options for suppliers of sheds.

thanks for the all the advice. i will look at doing the concrete base seperately and ensure it is lined also.plan to begin in coming weeks

Hey @random2011 . How did the steel tech shed work out? What kind of insulation did you go for on the inside? @PaddyBloggit are you happy with yours? Is it cold in winter? Same question... What inner linings did you go for?

thanks for the all the advice. i will look at doing the concrete base seperately and ensure it is lined also.plan to begin in coming weeks
You may need make the base bigger than the garage/shed so that it can stand on it. Steeltech after erection put a damp course in and then a screed inside to raise it from the outside level

Last edited:
Back