Steel Clad Insulated Sheds

builder ed

Anyone have good advice on the pros and cons of using Polyurethane insulated panels for building a shed and know of good suppliers out there. I want to house a pellet boiler and hopper and put solar panels on the roof so the shed will need to be fully insulated and no condensation. So far I have got prices for a 20 x 15 unit from Shanette in Kilbeggan, smartsheds in tralee and also Steeltech in Galway as well as a few compamies in Northern ireland. Has anybody purchased a similiar type insulated shed recently?

Your standard panel 40 mm insulation costs about 45 sq m so if you block built and dry lined you should be able to come in cheaper than kit shed. Sheeting out with panels for walls would work out expensive and give no support for hopper walls.

The Support for Hopper walls will not be a problem Davidoco as I am considering a free standing UV Silo which is made from a flame retardant material.
The main reason for going for a "Kit" shed is the speed of build - a day to erect once the base is down.

Got Shanette Kilbeggan to erect 30 x 20 insulated with electric door etc. Very efficient and no messing. Came and did the job when and as they said. Had to wait a few weeks as they are booked out which is a good sign in itself.

Got Shanette Kilbeggan to erect 30 x 20 insulated with electric door etc. Very efficient and no messing. Came and did the job when and as they said. Had to wait a few weeks as they are booked out which is a good sign in itself.

Thanks KBIE, Called to Shanette Sheds at the weekend and after seeing the quality of their sheds I placed an order there and then.

Hope your as pleased as I am. Sorry for delay, was away for some sun in Tenerife so just getting back into aam.

They are based in Kilbeggan, Co.Westmeath. From the new m4 Motorway from Dublin @Kinnegad take the slip road for N6 sign posted for GALWAY. From Galway Kilbeggan is on the main N6.From the South they are on the N 52.