Stationcourt, Dublin 15

Butter

I'm looking for some info on this development, particuarly to do with the train service. I know the development is very close to Coolmine Train Station which is a huge advantage for travel. I'm wondering though about train noise, particularly at Stationcourt Hall which is the closest block to the train line. Does anyone have any idea about how much noise can be heard from these apartments? I'm also thinking ahead to the upgrade of the train line. Also any opinions on the development in general?

i live there not not in the Hall, very handy for the train, my friends live in Hall and yes u can hear the train but its only for a couple of seconds and u get used to it. No trouble in the development, kids there arent old enough to be allowed to hang around at street corners. they changed the mgmt co a couple of yrs ago which was badly needed. the grounds are always well looked after.

its very convienent for blanch shopping centre, roselawn sc and you are not far from blanch village but i would take the car.

the train service is very busy but also reliable. all i can say is that u get used to it. its the only way of getting into town in 25 mins from coolmine. when the trains breaks down u will see how difficult it is, this only happens once or twice a yr. it is late every now and then but not often enough to give out about.
hope this answers ur question

Thanks for that. It does help and has confirmed some of my own thoughts. I've always thought the development has appeared to be well kept. Thanks for the reply.

Back