State of dress/undress at swimming pool

She was in her Birthday Suit. The shower was in full view of anybody using the swimming pool or the sauna

This thread is useless without pics!

This thread is useless without pics!

I think you will have do without the photos.
Since I posed this post, I have found out that the girl in question was actually a member of staff at the pool and the attitude there was we can do what we like. I won't be going back there.

I would escalate this all the way up the management ladder. She might just find she's not staff there much longer.

I was back in ballybunnion about 12 years ago on a lovely sunny day, I went down to the beach it was packed with people. I sat down in front of this family that were enjoying the sun, the daughters aged about 6 wanted to go paddling so the grandfather decided to take them down to the waterfront he decided that he would change into his swimming trunks beforehand so he proceded to change showing his This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language to all and sundry God help the people that were in front of him. He put on his trunks took his granddaughters down paddling did the same himself for about five minutes then they came back to the rest of the family here we go again he went through the changing process again only problem was he put his underpants on inside out showing off a brown streak (skidmark) then to make matters worse he lid face down on the sand. This story is not ficton it really happened.

he decided that he would change into his swimming trunks beforehand so he proceded to change showing his This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language to all and sundry God help the people that were in front of him.
Why didn't you/they just look elsewhere?

changing process again only problem was he put his underpants on inside out showing off a brown streak (skidmark) then to make matters worse he lid face down on the sand.

wet myself

maybe wellington was right.

Why didn't you/they just look elsewhere?
And miss the show believe me it was entertaining, after he went through that process his daughter or son and their spouse walked away, they saw him in his stained attire had a good laugh and kept on walking.