Stansted to Festival Leisure Park,Essex

dodo

Is taxi the only way to get from Stansted Airport to Festival Leisure Park Essex

I'm no expert in travel around London but i think a Taxi from Stanstead to Essex would be very expensive.

I would think you should get the Stanstead Express train to Liverpool Station and then the train out to Illford.

Check it out first but i think that would be the best and least expensive.

Good Luck.

rochs

I think the FLP is in Basildon, a taxi from the airport will cost a small fortune. Go to Liverpool street train station via the Standsted express and there are no shortage of trains going out into Essex.
Alternatively, you could try and google mini cab companies in the area and see if they will pick you up from the airport

yes the FLP is in basildon as mentioned by Mpsox, it is about 35 miles from stansted airport or a 50 minute drive on a good day!
reckon it would cost about £80-£90 in a taxi from the airport.
it depends how many of you are travelling, it could work out cheaper to get the taxi as there are loads of 7 seaters based at the airport and public transport is not cheap.
there is a big taxi desk when you come out of arrivals and you can enquire how much it would cost then you could price a return train ticket from airport to liverpool street and then its probably around £6 one way from liverpool street to basildon at least. i reckon it would cost £35-£40 return per head to cover public transport costs to get from stansted to basildon and it will take at least 90 minutes on a good day.
its a bit round the houses going by public transport really as both stansted and basildon are in Essex.
maybe look up the stansted airport website and see if anything useful on that or log onto www.trainline.co.uk to check prices of trains.