Stall in DunLaoghaire Market

wishbone

Hi there, just wondering if anyone can tell me how much a stall is in say Dun Laoghaire/Blackrock/Sandyford/Marlay Markets. And what kind of segments you can rent it in ie once a week at weekends or both days at weekends etc...Thanks

Thanks very much for that, I've had a read, and wonder if I'm taking it up incorrectly, it seems to be implying that the produce is local - are there markets where you can sell anything? Say pottery, pictures - your own trade. Thanks again!

This is the link to the Blackrock Market. It maybe more suitable to what you intend to sell. My daughter buys all her knitting wool from a stall their. Very high quality stuff. They started off at week ends but are there a number of days during the week as well. I have no connection to this market.

I'd check with other vendors at the market before you jump in though - my sister ran a stall in one of the bigger markets and made very little money from it. Could be down to a number of factors of course, but the reality is that none of the non-food vendors seemed to do that well.

Full list of all car boot sales in Ireland, including venues and dates, can be found at
[broken link removed]