Stairs - Where to buy

dj01

Looking for companies who supply & fit stairs for one off houses. Can anyone recommend a company based around dublin/wicklow/wexford areas?

thanks
dj

Gerard O'Leary, Newtown, Ferns, Enniscorthy - no connection & not a customer, but I have seen some very nice work that his company has done

Hi Nhg.

Is that the name he trades under? Do you have any contact details?

Thanks
dj

Can any one recommended stairs supplier in west, looking for metal spindles and wood handrail, and wood on cement steps

or do I have to get 2 trades people one for metal and one for wood!!!

Andy Roche Joinery, Blackwater, Co Wexford. I'm a very satisfied customer. This refers to query for Wicklow/Wexford area obviously.

Secman

I got mine here: http://www.brookwood.ie/ and I have to say, it was about the only thing in the house that went according to plan, with zero input from me, apart from picking it out and paying for it.

Quality is top-class, and Brendan is a v. nice guy to deal with. More pics avail if required. I believe he'll supply/fit anywhere, so don't let location stop you.....

galwaytt, nice job. Will definately check him out, do you mind me asking what you paid for them?

thanks

I got 2 x stairs, all landing rails, gates (to basement) for 14k - tbh, it's a work of art, really, workmanship is something else compared to conventional stairs. Compound curves on each stringer, etc......