stag weekend to swansea

Roundy#

Have to arrange a stag weekend in Swansea for next month for 26 people!! Nightmare..........anyway I need acitvities, notably something with an engine in it....karting etc. can antone point me in the right direction??

i go to swansea 3 or 4 times a year so if you need help with accommodation let me know

there are tons of "hotels" on the oystermouth road which faces the beach. there are about 5 or 6 rooms in each hotel id say, not all en suite.

in the centre, the dragon is very nice, around £70 a a night though. there is a www.premiertravelinn.co.uk and www.travelodge.co.uk

are you flying from bristol? if so you can get a bus (leaves every 15 mins) at the front of the airport for bristol temple meads, then get on the train for swansea, you will have to change trains in either newport or cardiff though. it takes around 25 mins to get to bristol parkway in a taxi which has direct trains to swansea but the temple meads route is better

car hire is also across from the front of bristol airport

yeah booked accomodation with premier lodge, we're getting ferry over......just need activities now!! Any ideas of a good karting place in swansea???

Back