Stag party-Leeds,Bristol or Cardiff??

toby2111

Have narrowed down stag destination to Leeds,Bristol or Cardiff.Anyone got ideas which would be better craic and better suited to general stag shenanigans!

A friend of used to rave about the "Grab a Granny Night" at the Cardiff Locarno!

Bet we'd see Wayne Rooney there!!!Doing a bit of research here and Leeds seems to be coming out on top.Although,I've never heard of anyone going on a stag there.We've done Liverpool,Newcastle,Edinburgh,all great spots so I hope Leeds isn't too rough...or Bristol...or Cardiff!!

I'd go for Leeds, nice fairly compact city centre with some very good pubs. Never encountered any problems there. Keep an eye out for deals in the Marriott, we got a great deal there one weekend ended up costing us the same as a travelodge would have.

Had my stag in leeds - it is a good town go to Tiger Tiger great spot for a stag prob best to break into groups before going in.
Cardiff is pretty rough
Was in bristol but never got out in the main town- hear it is decent enough.

Cardiff is rough alright - I can think of a few other terms for it but they would get masked out in the filter! :D

Back