Stag games/tricks wanted

Yeager

Anyone know any decent stag tricks/games to do on a stag (from experience) other than the obvious stupid ones like shaving an eyebrow or renting a midget - we are adults after all!

dont know any for the stag night but at the wedding i have seen the best man quietly handing out old keys to all the ladies, then during the speech he asks if any ladies present that have keys for the grooms apartment/house could they please hand them back now and about 40 ladies (old & young) proceed up to the top table with keys - very funny.

always get some bar staff or a guy in on this too ... get them to leave a minute after the others!

In terms of going OTT, I recall a stag night where it was planned to put one of those electric-shock dog training collars on the stag. Thankfully, good sense prevailed.

Keys one sounds like a good one alright! Tried one of those dog collars before (only round my hand) and the power of it knocked me off my feet. Around the neck would be down right dangerous and foolish!

Buy an inflatable guitar from a joke shop. Send the stag out on the street when he has a few jars inside him to busk on the street ...with a cap on the ground. Very funny.

Unfortunately there is always some eejit who takes things too far. That's when a harmless joke can turn in to something more serious.

Back