ssia ssia ssia ssia, oh shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny555

:) :) Is it just me or is everyone else sick of hearing about SSIA.................. I over payed my ssia,I under payed my ssia, I dont have a ssia ,I have two ssia investments etc etc etc........ can everyone just shut up now and be happy with the free money the goverment gives them.

If you find it that bad then registering on a Financial Discussion Board is not really for you then is it....come back in 2008 when it all dies down :)

:) :) Is it just me or is everyone else sick of hearing about SSIA.................. I over payed my ssia,I under payed my ssia, I dont have a ssia ,I have two ssia investments etc etc etc........ can everyone just shut up now and be happy with the free money the goverment gives them.

Do you not have an SSIA Danny?:p

In the blurb / update about Current Accounts I got recently from Ulster Bank, it says that you must take out your SSIA before May 2002.....:confused:

danny555 said:

Sorry Danny but look at your own posts, half of your posts are about them,

Danny's obviously very upset with us, he send me a PM to express his hurt. Yes seriously!

government have it back anyway, Pricing a new kitchen ( approx 17,000) new bathroom ( 9,000 ) new cooker and fridge/freezer ( €2500 ) new floors for above (€3,000) whats the vat on that lot? more than the 25% freeibie but not complaining. needed doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back