ssia..I need advice!!!!

R

ronjeremy

hi, i need help. im crap with finances and i am worried about my ssia which i did not cash in on yet. funds are invested in global scope 3 and wisdom scope 3 ???? value of this investment in jan was 19500 euro and checked today and its only worth 14200 euro. i had planned in using this for wedding next june and dont know what to do now. should i just bite the bullit now and suffer the losses or should i keep it in for another while? these may seem like stupid questions but Im no expert on this sort of thing plus I get zero advice or support from the broker I dealt with. Any advice on this situation would be appreciated.
Regards Ron.

If your the real Ron Jeremy I envy you. ;-)

I have been watching the stockmarkets closely this last while. Last week was a very bad week on the Market and even the the Dow Jones at it lowest in 4 years all other stocks also took a hammering last. Personally I believe we are and nearly at the bottom of the markets now. The governments worldwide are rescuing all the bank that are running into difficulties and this will now see shares rise. If you pull out now, then your pulling out at the bottom of the market- bad idea. My advice is hold tight and it will recover however i cant see you recovering your losses by next year but you may see some return.

What broker are you with?

hi car mad,
thanks for that bit of advice, i might hold tough for another while and see what happens. I did my ssia with a broaker in co. tipperary(not saying his name) who processed it through irish life..... if that makes since. There was no communication from either since I took out the ssia but the annual review/report??? forwarded from Irish Life. Last communication I had with the broker was when I got a very iggnorant phone call from him 4 years ago because I did nt go through him for my mortgage.

There was no communication from either since I took out the ssia but the annual review/report??? forwarded from Irish Life.
You have had no communication from your financial institution? Did you make a declaration on the SSIA4 form when your SSIA matured? You are required by law to do this. Your financial institution should have sent the form to you. You should have returned the form within 3 months of your SSIA maturing. If you have had no communication with your financial institution you should contact them on this.