Square vs Quadrant Shower Trays

Zion

I have two 900mm square shower trays that have already been put into the bathrooms in my new house. The bathrooms are an ok size but if I'd had my way I would have put in the quadrant trays as I prefer the look.

Tiler is coming in a few weeks so now is the time to decide whether I should replace the trays I have with 900mm quadrant ones. I've no doors at the moment so need to factor in the price for them as well.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, price guides etc? Not sure if it's a waste of money to get rid of 2 perfectly good (& brand new!) trays just because they are the wrong shape....! Would they have any re-sale value if I put them in the buy and sell?

Lots of questions sorry!!

My 2c worth.
If it was me, I d replace them (If of course only I had the money). If I had the money, and didn't replace them..... I'd be reminded of it every time I had a shower.

It's a lot easier to do it now, as you said.

Just be sure the waste in the quads are in same position as square tray, most quadrant wastes are at the front of the tray.Might make a difference to first fix plumbing?

I have one of each... A 900mm square tray in the en-suite and a 900mm curved quadrant tray in the main bathroom.

You're right, the curved looks quite a lot better but you'd be surprised how much more room there is in the square enclosure. If you have the room in the bathroom I'd recommend the square one.

We have a 1200 X 900 quadrant shower stall which is great, suiting our needs perfectly.