Speed Cameras

kingspoofer

I know that there are fixed speed cameras being installed on different parts of the country does anyone know when there being installed?When will they be up and working?

check out

They list the areas that are being targeted for speed (in an effort to get people to slow down there or take the chance and face a high risk of getting caught)

I know the areas but when are the cameras going to be in action?I live in cork.I Drive all over Ireland as part of my job its hard to keep within the speed all the time.

I know the areas but when are the cameras going to be in action?I live in cork.I Drive all over Ireland as part of my job its hard to keep within the speed all the time.

At best it is just a matter of time before you get caught ! .
At worst it may not only be your life in jeopardy. Slow down and you have a good chance of not being a fatal statistic

driven the length and breath of the country for 8 years and will have zero points next year when you can do that you can comment on my driving.

driven the length and breath of the country for 8 years and will have zero points next year when you can do that you can comment on my driving.

My original post was based on of 32 years driving experience, hope that entitles me to my opinion.

I Drive all over Ireland as part of my job its hard to keep within the speed all the time.

But if you break the speed limit you are breaking the law ..... the fact that you have no points (yet) has nothing to do with it !!

But if you break the speed limit you are breaking the law ..... the fact that you have no points (yet) has nothing to do with it !!
didnt say i was breaking the speed limit i said it was hard to stay within the speed limit there is a difference.Was only asking a simple question.