Speakers for i-pod

onway

Can anyone give advice on good speakers/docking station for an 8gb i-pod???Don't want anything too expensive - less than €70/€100 - just to use in the house but with decent sound.....

I got a recently. The sound quality is pretty good, fine for a bedroom or bathroom. It wouldn't have the umph to replace the main stereo system, but it is neat enough to bring round the house or even on holidays (as I'm planning to do next week). The Smyths price above is about a tenner less than mine cost at a 3G store. It has battery and mains options, and also charges up the iPod while on the mains supply, which saves some USB fiddling.

Anyone bought an iPod hi-fi? What're they like>Are they worth the money? Also,what cable connects the iPod to a tv?I want to play movies I have store on it.Thanks!

I have an Ipod at home and i just bought a cable for around €10 maybe even less - you can hook it to most stero's very simply and off you go. I have a charger as well so no real need for a docking station.

I like the look of some of the Ipod speakers, but I really feel they are quite dear for what they are.

Browser

PS - the ipod to a tv cable are similar to the above and I'm one cable would do both. You just need the cable that has teh red, yellow and white leads at one end and a head phone lead at the other AFAIK

saverstore.com - anyone bought from these guys, or what site is best for music IT and camera to buy on line from

Purchased the LogiTech 3 Station and the sound for such a small little device is excellent - especially for traveling and for charging the iPod also.

The basic specification is: 2 x 3W.

Only €54.99 is Maplin Electronics, Jervis Street.