SPAR advice

Pinoy adventure

Hi all
Any advice regarding the cost of a
Spar ? It's a solicitors pre-auction report.
What time frame could I put on this ?
Could I get this done with 1 company and use a different company too close the deal ?
Any advise is welcome.
Thanks

You could call /email a few solicitors and get a price and ask for a timeframe?

Then work from there - although, it is better to try and get a recommendation from someone who has used a firm?

"Could I get this done with 1 company and use a different company too close the deal ? "

That's a bit pointless is it not? The second/ different company won't have done the pre-Auction report.

And the first company may say that issues arose that they were not aware of post the report?

Do you not think you're going a bit overboard potentially thinking of using multiple firms?

mf

Hi MF
Thanks for your reply.
I've contacted 2 for quotes from them.
Ideally I would like too do the deal with 1 company (however my own solicitor is un available till the end of the month ).
Would they normally charge for both or could the report fee be taken from the sale/transfer fee ?
As in €500 +vat for the report Plus
€1000 + vat/outlays if proceeding with sale there after.

Those fees look perfectly reasonable.

I think it would be very cheeky to expect any discount. Those fees are not excessive and the purchase will take on its own life.

You can always ask but don't be surprised .............

mf

Those fees look perfectly reasonable.

I think it would be very cheeky to expect any discount. Those fees are not excessive and the purchase will take on its own life.

You can always ask but don't be surprised .............

mf

Thanks again MF
We are happy enough with the price quoted and we are awaiting a reply for the time frame.