Spa hotel package for Mums-to-Be

lou2

Would anyone know of a nice hotel about max 2hours from Dublin that has a spa and does pregnancy treatments? Looking to head away with a friend of mine who is pregnant for a bit of pampering. Thanks.

Please move your thread to the appropriate forum.

Replies to threads in the wrong forums will be deleted, so please do not respond in this thread until it is moved.

Look at the complete list of forums to make sure you put it in the right forum.

In particular, note the following
Ask about Home Energy in Home Energy and not in Homes and Gardens
Ask for recommendations for accountants, solicitors, etc in “Recommend, Solicitors, Accountants etc.”
Ask about suppliers of phone services, broadband etc in the Phone Broadband & TV Suppliers forum

Move a Thread
Perform Action
Choose a Destination
Under Redirect – choose “leave no redirect”
Move Thread

i think most spas have specific mum-to-be packages. the marriott at enfield has one, think dunboyne castle also has (haven't been to the former been told it's great, been to the latter it is very very nice) and macreddin village if i remember correctly.

There are a number of Spas in Athlone that do this, The Hudson Bay Hotel Spa is great

The Wells Spa at the Brooklodge Hotel, Macreddin Village in Wicklow. 20mins from Arklow - Lovely hotel and great restaurant and nice gardens
Monart in Wexford too - near Enniscorty / Bunclody

Thanks very much everyone. I have decided to go for Monart...pricey but it looks lovely.