Southern Yellow Pine Window Boards

Moffo

Folks, I'm trying to source Southern Yellow Pine Window Boards, without much success. Can source Southern Yellow lengths of wood alright, but not made up into window boards.

Anyone any ideas, or anyone got these before. Our windows are Southern Yellow Pine on the inside.

Have tried all of the usual Timber Merchants without luck.

Live in Dublin, building in Cork.

Thanks

If you got the boards (and I know Abbey Woods in Cork supply SYP), would it be possible to get a joiner or kitchen maker to cut and router them down to make window boards? If you had a profile or sizing of the existing and required boards I don't think it would be much of a problem for them.

Thanks Buddyboy, thats the route I'm going down. I have called a joinery in Dublin who will supply, just waiting a call back from a joinery in Cork to see if they will do the same, which would make it easier.

Contact any half decent joinery in Cork and get them to supply you with y.pine window boards. Its a very common timber used by joineries , so you should not have to go to all the rounds of timber in one place, and machining in another.

sabre

Back