Sourcing "Quality" sandwich/wraps for business

Jackie D

Hi, Any suggestions where i can buy at trade these items? Would prefer top quality at reasonable prices for resale.
Thanks

In the last year I project managed a new canteen facility at the office and I was looking for the same. I went through the Golden Pages for local catering suppliers (in Cork) and gave my forecast and requirements. I also went to some large companies like Musgrave's with the same.

After a couple of weeks of trying loads of sample and putting on weight I went with a local supplier who makes a selection of "posh" sandwiches for us now. The big suppliers were the cheapest but it was their menu or nothing with the volume I would be selling but the local suppliers had great service and very accommodating.

If I remember correctly we source them at €2.15

Thanks for that Krissovo..

I want to basically have a say what goes into them so maybe i'll go with a local too.. €2.15 is a good price.. What type of packaging did that include?

Not sure what it is called but its kind of similar to grease proof paper but you can sort of see through the wrapper - Sandwiches that is, and there is our own personalized sticker with the contents on the front.

Wraps/baguettes are heat sealed in clear plastic with cardboard backing.

Bagels use the same as sandwiches with cardboard as well.

We could have used ribbon, plastic boxes and all sorts but that increases the price.

Oh and with the green issues everyone at work wants simple packages now!