Sorrell Dale in Clonsilla

suzyann

Hello,
I am considering buying a second -hand property in Sorrell Dale in Clonsilla. It is a good size house . I would like to get some information on the area, I have drove around the estate and there seems to be a lot of cars ... I am just concerned if there are a lot of renters in this area - I will be moving from a terraced house where I had renters living on both sides and the sound proofing was dreadful . Does anyone what the quality of the sound proofing on these homes are like? Also , is there anti social behaviour in the area? Also, are there a lot of renters , ehb houses here?

Thanks for any information

im living in clonsilla area all my life and never heard of sorrell dale....is it new?

bazermc said:
im living in clonsilla area all my life and never heard of sorrell dale....is it new?

It's across the road from Charnwood off the Shelerin Road beside Limelawn, I believe.

Hi
Yes I believe it's about 3 years old - near to all the new houses around Charnwood and Limelawn...

Hi,

I live in Limelawn which is the beside Sorrel Park - same houses, same builder only mine is the red brick. I am living there 2 years and love it. I find the estate very quiet and private however parking can sometimes be tight. I add an extra space to my driveway - well worth the money.

Sound proofing is good. You would hear a bit but nothing that would keep you up all night.

Good Luck - you wont be sorry!

Back