Sony v Phillips

sisterlylove

Hi guys!
Has anyone got either Sony or Phillips tv's.
Looking to buy a tv and found two, coming out at same price but have always been a Sony person.
Salesman was trying to promote Phillips but unsure.
Would love feedback from anyone on both.
Thanks a mil

Sony would be my personal choice against Philips and if your not going with Sky or Upc you should make sure it has a MPEG4 tuner for new Saorview service. Infact if you could hold out for a few month's until Saorview launche's with it's exact specifications.

I have a philips portable for aout 14 yrs and it is as good as new. I also have a sony 28" for about 8 yrs and had some issue with sound but it's also as good as new. I think there is a much of a muchness in them.

Would always choose Sony 1st, but I have had plenty of Philips items over the years and have had nothing but good experiences from them.

Sony just slightly better quality imho.

Thanks a mil for your replies.
We've decided on Sony as far as the brand.
Now our problem is we dont know whether to buy an LED or LCD.
Theres about 200 euro in the price difference. (LED more expensive)
Were looking at the 40 " ex403 LCD Sony tv, or the 40" ex603 LED Sony tv
Any reviews on these tv's would be great
Thanks again

Why dont u google for reviews? I'm not being smart, but an evening spent on google looking at reviews should first clutter then clear the mind. I find avforums handy for individual experiences, but popular brand specs tend to have massive threads. There are loads of sites out there with the info you are looking for.

Back