Song on Pet Sounds + Also on Channel 6 - "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah"

BobbyFowler

There's a song that's played as background music during Tom Dunnes Pet Sounds radio show and I've also heard it during some Channel 6 promo's. It's mostly instrumental and then some girl singing "YEah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" I've done some searches but haven't come across it. Downloaded A Flaming Lips song by the same name but it wasn't it. Any ideas what the song is?

I haven't heard it but it's not [broken link removed] by any chance? Click on the Album Player link and choose CD2 to preview the track that I'm talking about ("Yeah").

Nope, it's not that tune. I also checked the Flaming Lips who have a song called "The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song" & it's not that either. I keep hearing this song as background music when channels are promoting their own schedules. I'd class it under Ambient/Chill Out Music - then this uplifting chorus kicks in. It's a great tune but I've never heard it in it entirety.

Hah, think you got it right there...its an instrumnetal piece and the girl does come along and say 'Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah'.

Go! Team are excellent - I have their album and seen them live at the Olympia last year and they were absolutely fantastic live. You can stream their album on their website I think. My favourite is 'bottle rocket' - amazing tune!

Hmmmmm, I've had a change of heart (well slightly) - Downloaded the song - it's okay. Reminds me of when I heard Babylons Zoos "Spaceman" - the 30 second bit they had as part of the Levi's Ad was fantastic but the song itself was a bit tedious.

The Boy Fowler has changed his mind again - yep, after a few plays it's getting better & better. Reckon they'll be around a bit longer than Babylon Zoo!

If you like that song, I'd advise to download the album. I think a new one is due out soon, and watch out for live shows - very good.