Something curious with Mozilla

sherib

I've started to use Mozilla and it seems faster than I.E. However, although I log out nothing happens - I remain logged in. Is there any reason for this?

Do you mean Mozilla FireFox? What do you mean by logged out? Logged out from what?

Sorry, my mistake. What I meant was when I use Moxilla Foxfire I appear to be permanently logged into AskAboutMoney. I click on 'log out' from AAM (using Foxfire as Browser) but my name still remains at the bottom of the page with an * beside it. I'm using Foxfire now and didn't have to log in.

The asterisk indicates that you have elected not to appear in the Who's Online/Currently Active Users lists and so only yourself or moderators/admins can see you listed there.

If you are staying logged in even after explicitly logging out then it is most likely some sort of cookies problem (unless there is some profile option to always stay logged in?). Try clearing your cookies (either all or any AAM/vBulletin ones) using Tools -> Options... -> Privacy -> Cookies -> Clear to clear all or View Cookies and selectively clear specific cookies) and they try logging in/out again and see if it makes any difference.

Back