someone to move 3 piece suite

holly77

I'm looking for someone with a van to move a 3 seater couch and 2 armchairs (Castleknock area). Any recommendations?

look up the [broken link removed] for a man with a van, or as I always say in these cases, go down your local spar/supermarket and read the notices, there always seems to be someone in there to do same..

You can also hire a Transit Van yourself for about €100 a day. I did this myself a couple of weeks ago, it's a little daunting if you haven't driven something so big before but becomes surprisingly easy.

You can also hire a Transit Van yourself for about €100 a day. I did this myself a couple of weeks ago, it's a little daunting if you haven't driven something so big before but becomes surprisingly easy.
I'd second that. Drove my first Transit when moving house this year and it's second nature after a few miles. Soon I was undertaking, honking indiscriminately and cutting people out of lanes like it was going out of fashion.
Got it off Thrifty van rental near the airport for €90 a day.

Dont forget to double park if you get a trannie. All you have to do is stick on the hazards and you'll get away with it.

Hazard lights. The couriers friend.