Some websites look funny!

Hurling Fan

Apologies for the unhelpful title but not sure what else to say. Most of the website I use are fine but my husband uses one - paddypower - and its coming up like just a long list of headings - like a word document really. No graphics or anything. We do have K9 web protection installed but have allowed the Paddy Power site. Could this be affecting it? Anyone any suggestions.

What browser and which version are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer, have you tried the website in Firefox?

Apologies for the unhelpful title but not sure what else to say. Most of the website I use are fine but my husband uses one - paddypower - and its coming up like just a long list of headings - like a word document really. No graphics or anything. We do have K9 web protection installed but have allowed the Paddy Power site. Could this be affecting it? Anyone any suggestions.

Ive seen this on PPs before, as images and formatting arent loaded leads me to believe youve got content blocked, also see this sometimes with slow connections as the browser puts up what it can interpret. As above, if youre using IE, try it in mozilla firefox.
Also disable all security and try it and see does that resolve it. Obviously turn it back on again afterwards, but just to see if thats whats causing it.

Sounds like you have the server the style sheet is on blocked.

A quick look shows it as http://i.ppstatic.com

Try unblocking *.ppstatic.com

Back