Some skipping Queue

dodo

I was 2nd in a queue in a supermarket and I had about 8 items the guy in front had about 50.A guy behind me with about 5 items asked the guy in front of me can he skip him as he was in a hurry.The guy in front said no problem ,I had no real issue with this other than he should have asked me aswell as this now put me 3rd in the queue.On any another day I would have said something but my wife has got some real bad news this week so I just put things in perspective .But would I have been in entitled to still be 2nd in queue meaning the 1st guy was now 3rd in the queue ie swapped with his new mate.

In theory yes ......... but you did yourself (and your blood pressure) a favour by desisting. He'll get his comeuppance from another hothead.

I remember one time when I allowed a couple who were carrying 4 or 5 items to go ahead of me and my trolley.....ended up feeling very hard done by when her other half started to empty the shopping bag that they'd been filling as they shopped! I think they had more items than I had by the end of it!

Oh well, what goes around comes around!

Back