Some Questions about credit score

T

tka

Hi everybody
i´am on the why to move to dublin from sweden. and i have some question about credit score and how it works in ireland.

In sweden we have a company called uc. there everything fiancel and credit history is stored. so if you ned open a bank account, new mobilphone,rent apartment, credit and loan, the bank will check with uc and get a ful report on the person
how much income
how much loan
how much of the credit has ben used
and also how many credit query's and loan the person have appleyd for
this is totally madness but this is the rules in Sweden
you also if you do not pay your bills you get a notice on your credit score
and it will stand there for 5 years. if you have that on your credit score you are basically screwed in sweden, you cant get nothing because in sweden everything you need will be check with your credit score
its so bad if you going on a vacation and forget to pay a bill on 10euro
and that's goes on your records you want get nothing like new rent apartment. phone. even opening a bank account without card every thing is refused for 5 years.. its so sick ..

So my questions how things work in ireland
is it as bad as sweden or better / worse?

Re: Some Questoins

See Irish Credit Bureau and this site explains what is centrally located about your financial affairs.

Many years ago, I developed and deployed the credit scoring system for a major Irish bank. [broken link removed]is a short article recently published about it. The article is very general in nature.

It's not like Sweden. Most people are not aware of the fact that they are credit scored.

Nevertheless, the form that you must fill out to open a bank account does require a lot of detail. The bank is obliged by case law and by money laundering regulations to obtain comprehensive information about every customer. All of the things you mention are required - but they will not be registered with an external bureau. If you default on credit, then you will be registered with the Irish Credit Bureau - but this will not happen for an amount of €10. You may also be registered with the bureau for good gredit behaviour, but not all financial institutions do this.

Tnx for fast answerar
How hard is it for a new person living and working in irland to get a credit card?
i wil earn 30 000 euro / year
or visa debit card
laser wil not work for me becouse i travel alot