Some private messages are not going through

tk_maj

Brendan,

Apologies for using the old thread, but my issue is exactly the same.

Earlier today I have tried to post a new PM message but got the same message as on the top.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

My message has no such content. I have tried to change it. Here is the latest version:
Hi XXX,
Trying to reply to you but have some issues with my posts.
Kind regards,
ZZZ
But this version has failed too.
I was able to exchange messages with that user until today.
I am a new member and not sure what is causing this issue.

Please assist or let me know what I am doing wrong
Thank you!

Last edited:
Well you tried to send a PM which we do not allow new users to do, so that post was deleted.

There is an issue with some posters where the registration country is different from the country which they are posting from. But that does not seem to be affecting you.

Are you getting this message:

If not, specify the problem in greater detail.

1) The forum you are posting in
2) The exact content without any Xs or s

Brendan

Brendan,

Thank you for your reply!

The message I am seeing is this one:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

It appears when I try to reply in a private conversation with a user S class.
He initiated that conversation on 3rd of July and I was able to reply to him until yesterday.
We have exchanged more than a dozen messages between us and everything was working OK until yesterday.

Since then I am getting the above warning whenever I try to reply to him, no matter what I write in my message.
Just now I tried to post this:
This is a test message
But it failed with the same result

We do use our real names in that private conversation and I do not want to share them in this open thread.
The name of that conversation is "Home employment." (first post was on 3rd of July 24 from S class)
Hopefully you can see it on your side using your admin permissions.

Thank you!

Hi tk

Could you try again now to see if it works.

We had to disable some anti-spam stuff temporarily to deal with this and another issue.

Brendan

Thank you for the fix Brendan!
PM is working again.
I have posted a similar confirmation here on Thursday evening, but for some reason, it is not showing.

Apologies for the confusion!
I have edited my post there to specify that the conversation moved to another thread.
(Maybe it is just easier/cleaner to delete my entire post there, but I could not find that option to do it by myself).

Back