Solid bedside drawers and Set of drawers

Luckycharm

Ok following on my Argos thread - does not sound like I will be getting them there.
Looking to get some solid bedside drawers and Set of drawers. Preferably ones that do not rely on Woodglue as always seem to fall apart. Got drawers in Bargaintown a while back but the bottoms keep falling out. World of pine Blanchardstown was suggested. Preferrably something at a decent price in Dublin. Any other suggestions Thanks

do you know where the mill house pub is? its at the end of the row of shops, its in an old chapel / church, kinda opp DID. Really lovely stuff there and fantastic prices. Have sent quite a few friends there and they are always chuffed.

do you know where the mill house pub is? its at the end of the row of shops, its in an old chapel / church, kinda opp DID. Really lovely stuff there and fantastic prices. Have sent quite a few friends there and they are always chuffed.

Yep know where that is - might have a look tomorrow or get missus to have a look thanks

I got solid oak bedside lockers and a tall boy in Clery's in Blanchardstown. They came assembled and are great as they don't wobble at all and a really sturdy. Having said that they made a mess of our order and we did have to wait a year to get them :rolleyes:

I got solid oak bedside lockers and a tall boy in Clery's in Blanchardstown. They came assembled and are great as they don't wobble at all and a really sturdy. Having said that they made a mess of our order and we did have to wait a year to get them :rolleyes:

Is that part of Clery's O'Connell st- anything that came assembled would be a bonus as my DIY skills are not the best :p

We have often got our solid wood bedroom furniture from Protea Pine, located in Stillorgan opposite shopping centre. Reasonably priced, well constructed and good service, etc.

No connection with the company

Back