Sofa & Single bed function

Cheers for that Shesells.

Its seriously expensive. But its exactly what I would be looking for. The mattress is only 100mm thick. I wonder if it is possible to use one mattress for both the single and double version.

Found what I was looking for. Now all I need is a mattress.

Does anyone know of any place where one can get a cover for a mattress. When I mean a cover, something that will zip up around the whole mattress, yet feel and look like the back of a couch.

I also need two cushions for the base when the mattress is in the vertical couch position to form the couch.

I am trying to have the one function of a good single bed with the alternative to change it to a couch in seconds, hope you understand.

Found what I was looking for. Now all I need is a mattress.

I am trying to have the one function of a good single bed with the alternative to change it to a couch in seconds, hope you understand.

Are you sure that bed will convert? It looks just like a single bed that will be a lot of hassle to change to a couch...

But if you want to go with it Meadows and bryne have cushions that could work

Are you sure that bed will convert? It looks just like a single bed that will be a lot of hassle to change to a couch...

But if you want to go with it Meadows and bryne have cushions that could work

No Millieforbes, it will not convert. I need to add additional timbers to make it convert. I have an idea how to do it. The mattress will stand vertically as the back of the couch at one side of the bed.

I will introduce new shorter length laths to form the base, which are supported on one side by the existing bed and on the other by a new longitudinal timber.

Hence why I need two new base cushions to complete the couch.

Thanks for Meadows and Byrne, I will check them out.