Soccer pitch to rent?

Mourinho

Anybody know of a full size soccer pitch (with shower and changing facilities) which can be rented for a match? Any location around Dublin would be ideal.

The synthetic pitches in UCD beside the Sports Pavilion as good for that.
Nice surface, allweather.

where are you based in dublin? any day in particular? day or night? UCD is fine but will be hard to get at night time with teams training. Maybe a friday or monday night would be best bet.

Other options for full size football pitch with the astro grass turf

dublin bus' ground behind liffey valley SC
3 rock back hockey pitch (marley park)
malahide utd (where irish team train)
templeogue united (behind spawell)

there should be a few others, theyre just ones Ive played on recently..

Astro pitches will be difficult to come by on weekday evenings now that the Astro leage has re-started. We booked St. Judes in Templeogue a couple of weeks back for a pre-season kick-around, but couldn't get anything after that.
Leo

Thanks for the replies to date.

I should have been more specific - preferably looking for a grass pitch and it’s for a Saturday (which I know is the worst time to look for one given that all teams play then). It’s for a one off match between our company in Dublin and a team from our London office who are coming over for the weekend.

Im sure there must be somewhere half decent to rent. Alternatively we could just turn up in Marlay Park, St Annes park etc and we should find a pitch but as I said we would prefer something arranged in advance with shower facilities.

I'd say these guys might be interested in renting you a pitch [broken link removed]

Roy

In that case, if looking to play on grass, Id say your best bet might be either westmanstown or the [broken link removed] complex.
Both have good facilities with showers and a bar after. Youd be lucky to get a decent pitch on the AUL at the weekend, but you never know. Westmanstown might be a better bet for a weekend as if the guards arent on it you have a good chance of getting it. You can get food etc afterwards there as well.
Contact numbers should be on those links. If you have no luck with those, get back and I'll dig out a couple of other places for you.

Facilities AND pitches are not good in the VEC, they havent changed in 20 years.

But, funnily enough, I have a match in the VEC this saturday afternoon against a team who play their home games there so will try to find someone who can say how much it is to rent a pitch.