So how do you eat yours?

racso

Had first cadbury cream egg of the year. yummmmmmmm. bite the top of and scooped out the cream with top of spoon and then ate the rest with a sip of coffee to help it melt:D . How does eveybody else eat theirs? might try a few new techniques!!!!

They are really good this year ... the fondant is much smoother and not as gritty ... just love em.

Didn't have one for years as found them VERY sweet. Used to bite off the top and scoop out the middle with my finger and then eat the hollow egg with coffee. HAVE to have coffee with chocolate as never eat it without!

Bite off the top and scoop out the middle with my finger/tongue and then eat the chocolate. Mmmmmm. I love Creme Eggs. They don't seem as big as a full bar so I feel like it's ok :D

Scrape of the chocolate top with my teeth and lick out the middle with my tounge..usually ending up with chocolate everywhere......tried freezing these bad boys once (yup i love frozen chocolate as it lasts sooo much longer!)I broke off all the chocolate around the egg and then let the middle melt in my mouth...interesting taste!!!

Mmmblrgmmrmmmmblerrmmmgrlbmmmm...
creme-egg.jpg
creme-egg.jpg

now thats just unfair i can handle people tellin me how they eat theirs while i water at the mouth but to show me a wrapper is plain cruel.......now to sneak out by the boss and to the tuck shop muhahahahahaha

racso said:
Had first cadbury cream egg of the year. yummmmmmmm. bite the top of and scooped out the cream with top of spoon and then ate the rest with a sip of coffee to help it melt:D . How does eveybody else eat theirs? might try a few new techniques!!!!

Yea, must have one..

Super Size My Egg!

BM

Poor sad chocoholics :D I hate Creme eggs. Toblerone/Ferrero Rocher now that's a different story along with a glass of wine .........................

oh dear god there is an ice cream version............ah cr&p there goes the new year diet

Try the mini ones...pop the whole lot in your mouth and let it melt....delish:D

they are so sticky and sugary, esp the inside that you have to eat them with tea/coffee or else you end up with phelgm in your throat for hours afterwards

1. Remove wrapper
2. Place entire egg in mouth

Need I say more .. unless of course I could fit in two eggs at the one time .. now's there's a goal worth achieving ..

Back