Smithfield Village? Anyone?

Z

zacseph

Ok... so a bit of a random first topic, but i'm wondering if anyone on here lives in Smithfield Village.
The main reason being, I've just moved in here (me & partner actually) but unfortunately only have the one set of keys. Now I can get the keys cut, but there's a fob used to swipe to get into the main door, and the landlord is arranging to get one from the management company... that was nearly a week ago now.
Needless to say it gets annoying having to rely on one set of keys between 2 people, however I'm certain there's also a code to enter (i keep hearing people entering one and coming in as i'm above the door) but i haven't a clue what it is and neither does the landlord.

So... does anyone live here and know the code... and if so could you pm me... (or i can pm you with my mailbox number if you wanna write it down and post it in there) or does anyone know the name of the management company that i could try contacting them myself??

Thanks in advance all... :D

So... does anyone live here and know the code... and if so could you pm me... (or i can pm you with my mailbox number if you wanna write it down and post it in there) Thanks in advance all... :D

Please do not post the code or pm it on this public board.

Please do not post the code or pm it on what is a public board.
Oh, definitely don't post it here in full view (the last thing i need is to be the cause of the world and it's mother gettin into the lobby) but a private message even letting me know whether you do know the code would be very helpful. I could even drop over to you to check with you if preferred... :)

Can you not just ask the landlord?

Again, the landlord actually doesn't know... it's really just to try to find some way of going in and out the front door for the next few weeks until i get the fob sent out...

All the landlord has to do is ask the Management Company on your behalf, if he won't then maybe you should withold your rent.

Back