Small toilet, sink, shower for en-suite

delgirl

Does anyone know where I can get small toilet, sink and quadrant shower basin and enlosure for a small ensuite bathroom in the South Dublin / Wickow area?

When I say small toilet, I mean one that does not protrude around 75cm from the wall (I don't know if there is such a thing as a space saving one?) as there's not much space available between the toilet wall and where the hand basin is going on the opposite wall.

Do the quadrant shower basins only come in 800mm x 800mm with 550mm radius or is there a slightly smaller one available?

Many thanks!

(I've checked back thru old threads and can't find anything)

I was in Tubs & Tiles the other day and they have some great offers on shower enclosures. AFAIK they do one in 760x760mm. Not sure if you can get anything smaller - also it would be pretty tight to get into. They have all kinds of sizes in toilets and basins specifically designed for en-suites as well. Their sale is giving 15% off all sanitary ware too.

B&Q Have a Small Toilet and Wash Hand Basin that are suitable for a closet, that may be good for a small ensuite?

Hi,

Chadwicks in Stillorgan Industrial Estate are the most helpful people. Prices good too. They have small wash hand basins in stock, might have to order a not so deep loo.

Back