Slimline dishwasher

Society

I want in install a slimline dishwasher in the cupboard to the side of the sink on the left. does Anyone know if it is possible without causing major disruption.. or should I wait until I am replacing the kitchen down the line.

Attachments

• 4D625F49-BC03-4E95-88FE-C80F57F8A8A3.jpeg
    4D625F49-BC03-4E95-88FE-C80F57F8A8A3.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 192
I did that. I went to a kitchen shop (I think that their nationwide) and asked if they could replace a small slender kitchen cupboard (that was full of plastic cups and containers) and put an integrated dishwasher in. They got a guy out to do it for me. It cost (including the dishwasher) about €500.00. Fortunately they could match my cupboard door and kickboard no problem. I then bought a lovely walnut side board and put my plastic ware in there.

Hard to judge from the picture, is that a 40 or 50cm cabinet where you want it? I'm not sure you'll get a slimline dishwasher less than 45cm wide.

Hard to judge from the picture, is that a 40 or 50cm cabinet where you want it? I'm not sure you'll get a slimline dishwasher less than 45cm wide.
Damn you Leo. I just had to get up and measure mine after that. It is 45cm wide and 'looks' slimline.

Reactions: Leo
Back