Slimfast

Stay away from it.

Eat plenty of fruit and veg (5 portions a day), drink plenty of water and exercise to a sweat for 30 mins a day instead. You'll lose weight slowly but keep it off AND get all the vitamins, etc you need that slimfast won't provide.

I agree with Welfarite, stay well away. There is no quick fix for weight loss, it will only come back with a vengence. My sister used slimfast for a year and lost weight but it came on afterwards. The food is completely unnatural, you're better off with fresh food and veg. She eventually gave up on it and started making small changes in her diet and exercise, and is losing weight gradually now. She is resigned to the fact it will take her longer to lose the weight but she is much happier away from fad diets and quick fixes.

Tone & Slim seems to be the new one that on the go at the min. Do a google search and it will bring you to the VHI Chatroom.

No connection - just using it - in my 3rd wk now and happy so far!

As welfarite said, plenty of exercise and plenty of fruit & veg.

I would very highly recommend this approach

http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Secrets-Slim-People/dp/0061013382

Having tried (and tried again!) to diet the weightwatchers way (I know it works for others, but didn't for me after the first time), I've found my spiritual dieting/healthy eating home with SlimmingWorld (www.slimmingworld.co.uk) which allows me to eat as much as I want of certain foods, feel healthier than I've done in ages and still lose weight - slowly. Online membership available for Ireland (classes not available here). They also produce a magazine every 2 months which is sold in Easons and has useful info.