Sliding wardrobe doors

Society

I’d like to replace sliding doors on a wardrobe including the rollersand rail .......dont want to spend a fortune .....any recommendations....are the ikea/b&q ones good and do these stores provide the fitters....thanks

on Belgard Road, Dublin 24 are good. I don't think they fit but may be able to give a recommendation. Might be worth giving them a call.

We found the doors that include the mirror are the best for space saving.

I put in three sets of the IKEA wardrobes with sliding doors. Have to say I think they are fantastic value, literally 1/3 the price of something like Slidero es. You would want to replace the whole wardrobe though, not just the doors, but the car cases are not expensive. The IKEA builder tool on the site was great as well, you can build a full 3D simulation of the room, see what fits, add all your extras then click Order and all the bits and bobs arrive a few days later.

There’s a bit of effort to install them, but as usual lots of clear instructions provided and only basic tools required.It’s time consuming but well within the capability of a DIYer in most cases.

Back