Sliderobes alternatives

moondance

I'd like to get fitted sliding door wardrobes but have been put off Sliderobes as a lot of people say they are very expensive. Has anyone used any alternative companies that are reputable and good value for money?

Robeplan in Cherry Orchard Ind Estate. Much cheaper than Sliderobes and very easy to deal with.

Used them twice and very happy both times. Particularly good for sorting out any minor probs that become evident even after you've paid.

Robeplan in Cherry Orchard Ind Estate. Much cheaper than Sliderobes and very easy to deal with.

Used them twice and very happy both times. Particularly good for sorting out any minor probs that become evident even after you've paid.

Do they work outside Dublin I wonder? I'm far out west!

I'm afraid, I don't know. I don't have their number handy, but I'm sure it's in the book. If you give them a ring, they may at least be able to put you in touch with someone on your area.

My parents got their new sliding wardrobes fiited by Komandor in Limerick...brilliant job...in and out in a few hours....polite workers and meticulously clean according to the mammy!!!

They were significantly cheaper than sliderobes limerick too!!

think the site is www.komandor.com

There are a number of previous threads here on this topic if you use the search facility.
Leo

Are the wardrobes for a bedroom or for a walk-in-wardrobe.

I was looking at sliderobes for out walk-in, but instead go the kitchen manufacturer to build in presses (no doors) and we are very happy with it.

I got rough quotes for both Sliderobes and Robeplan and they worked out almost the same for 4 wardrobes. We are thinking now of ordering doors from the UK, maybe from one of these places:
http://www.deanedirect.co.uk/bedroom-wardrobes.html
http://www.spaceslide.co.uk/

(I have no connection to these companies and know nothing about their products.)

They don't ship to ireland so we'd have to arrange our own shipping. Still, even with that I can't imagine that it would come anywhere close to the €12k or so that Sliderobes or Robeplan would cost us. I think their prices are outrageous although I have heard from various people that their service is very good.

Do they work outside Dublin I wonder? I'm far out west!

We got Sliders direct a few years back. The did a good job. They are based in Galway, but will travel

Sliders Direct, Turloughmore Lackagh, (091) 737919 (from Google)