Slade Castle, Saggart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thanks Sinead

I'm on the left hand side of Slade Castle Avenue. They look like they're nearly ready actually. So excited about moving in. How do you find them?

Maz06 said:
Ah thanks Sinead

I'm on the left hand side of Slade Castle Avenue. They look like they're nearly ready actually. So excited about moving in. How do you find them?

great we absolutely love it just getting all the work done now! those apts look lovely that you'll be living in, seemingly theres a shopping area going opposite to you as well.
the builders are very nice and once you get the date to do the snag it will be very quick! the only thing is the no parking on the avenue - think parking will be a bit packed at times!

Thats great news!

Yeah the parking looks tight alright- I think everyone will be parking in those side-streets

I'm sure I'll see you about the area anyway

Thanks for all your help!

Hey

Just a quick question, i just bought an apt in slade castle, can anyone tell me if any of the properties have allocated parking spaces as i have been told the 3 bed town houses do.

Thanks

Are they still selling? Can I ask you how much you paid. Tried to buy there in 1st phase but didn't have mine on market at the time.

i bought a duplex for 320, i don't think there are anymore on sale at the moment, they are still building so call the estate agent, conway keane in kildare and see when the next phase are going on sale

can anyone tell me the name of the management company and a contact number for it

Hi There, Do you live in Slade Castle too? Have you heard any news about the main road thats going to be running through the estate?

I didn't hear anything about a main road, sure where would they be able to put it, where did you hear about it.do you live in slade castle too, do you know the name of the management company. i will ask the builder about the road during the week and fill you in

Hi Leigh,

Slade Castle avenue is going to be the main road from the blessington road through to millrace roundabout near the naas road. We heard it from one of the builders on the site but if you look at plans on the brochure you'll see it but it is also on the road plans for the area with SDCC. Still have no idea about the existance of this "management" company

i'm not to sure which one is the avenue but ill have to walk aroung tonight and see, i'm in the heights so i don't know if it is near to us. ill ask one of the builders to explain it to me. I can't get the name of the management company, i just want to enquire about parking, have a bit of trouble with it. How do you find the parking

The avenue is the road that is blocked off at the moment, when you drive into the estate instead of turning up left and driving around the back. If you could drive by the security hut and straight on the avenue is there. Eventually you wont be able to drive up to the left, you'll have to drive down the avenue and around. The turn up left where they put in the two car space markings will be closed off. Parking isn't great althongh were lucky enough as so far everyone seems to be fitting in. I heard that there were a few problems with parking towards the entrance of the estate it does seem alot tighter round there. The builders told us that there putting in an overflow car park to that back of the avenue so if a house has two cars one can park near their house and the second car goes in the overflow. I haven't a clue about the managment company at the moment I think its the developers as there the ones that are putting out the bins I'll ask Martin one of the builders when I see him.

hi

yes its true about the road before we moved in we spoke to the builder and it will be a main road , there will never be parking allowed on this road. in reference to parking at the moment , each house, apt has been given 1 space each - which clearly isnt enough - i hadnt heard about the overflow car park - will be a help, i wonder will that be behind the avenue and beside the creche? if so that could be another nightmare in the morning with people dropping off their kids , there may be a lot of traffice one the main road is there and people driving to the creche. i think getting out of the estate could be a headache!
please let me know if you get any reply about it? im living on slade avenue so would love to know what the situation will be.

p.s do you know when the next release is?

Just to let you know that there's a forum especially dedicated to discussing these types of issues. . You should check is your development on it and if not it's quick and easy to register it

when is this road going to be opened and what are they going to do about the parking. There isn't even enough for 1 car per house at the moment.
also can you tell me does any house has their own designated space or can we park anywhere.

Hey,

Has anyone in an apartment gotten broadband/ MMDS NTL TV yet? I'm trying to figure out if we're allowed get these (due to a box having to be put on the roof).
Appreciate your guidance,

Maz.

Status
Not open for further replies.