Sky sports or Satanta

J

joer

I have Sky Sports at the moment, but i find it very expensive. It costs 61 euro per month. Is it much cheaper to get Satanta sports instead.In fact i find that there is nothing much except repeats on most sky programmes. Advice would be most welcome.

Hard to say which is better. A lot of rubbish on both. Sky is probably better for soccer but I can't stand the likes of Drogba rolling around with a broken shoe lace anymore so I've almost given up on it. I watch a lot of golf. Sky have the European Tour (mostly on by day) and Setanta have the US Tour which is on at night. You're probably aware of all this anyway. If I was deciding on golfing grounds alone, I'd go for Setanta, but that's just me.

61 euro for one box. I rang and said i was going to cancel the sports ,they gave me the whole lot for 3 months for 50 euro.But its still not worth it.I would not be a huge tv person myself,but my son loves the soccer my wife seems to only watch Friends and Frasier ,which i hate.If satanta sports was less expensive i would change.

Back