sky Remote Controls

• Thread starter Broke parent
  • Start date
B

Broke parent

Can anyone tell me how to reconfigure the sky remote so that I can operate the t.V. As usual someone has ditched the booklet with the original code

You should easily be able to find that by googling for it, I reckon.

Or else phone up SKY and one of their customer service people will guide you through it no problem

What type of TV do you have? I'll try remember to get the code from the booklet at home fro you.

remote control

the model is Philips PZ1. The letters UVSH are also printed on the back if that is of any value. Thanks.

Re: remote control

From one of the links thrown up by ClubMan's Google, the codes for Philips TV's are:
584 065 040 041 582 221 115 071 351 402 034 219 451 371 035
Just try them one by one until you get what you need.

its a 4 digit no. I need and I could not find it anywhere on google listed sites.

Universal remote control manufacturers often provide freephone helplines for this sort of stuff in case that's of any use.

Found the code. 0081 if it is any good to anyone. When I found it first it wouldn't work but that was more to do with not following the instructions correctly than any wrong numbers. Thanks to everyone who helped. I have now written it inside the cover of the control - in the box provided for that very purpose!!!!